Sunday, August 22, 2010

New to BLOGSPOT



New here:) So bare with me. Im Heather, im in my 20's. I appear way younger then I am, but thats just because im short. I got married to my husband in february. He's an Infantry Man in the Army. It gets rough with him being away, and me being alone so much.We are moving to a base in CO at the end of September, and leaving home on the east coast behind. So while I wait for him to return to me, in 5 weeks..And my last day at work is in 2 weeks..I'd figure I try this, and meet some new people. So for all you bored people, lets pass the time together.

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to read more of yours!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger ABW said...

When you come out to CO, let me know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home